Raj teaches courses on Strategy and Entrepreneurship at many campuses across India. He has worked with IIT Madras, VIT, Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD), Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB), Mumbai Business School, Symbiosis institute of Operations Management (SIOM), Park Global School of Business Excellence and SMOT Business School to deliver courses and lectures on Strategy and Entrepreneurship. Raj has also collaborated with institutions like IIT Madras, Symbiosis International University, VIT University, PSG Tech, Alpha Engineering College, Anand Institute of Higher Technology, and Dr. MGR University to foster the spirit of entrepreneurship in their students and provide assistance to their incubatees and early stage start-ups. Raj is a certified NEN-Goldman Sachs faculty mentor in “Entrepreneurship”. He has been involved in many faculty development programs, mentoring and training of entrepreneurs and students.
Raj runs an online group specially for research & teaching professionals in the areas of Strategy & Entrepreneurship. The group intends to serve as a platform for sharing emerging trends in tools, techniques, pedagogy, concepts, cases, articles, research notes amongst others. If you would like to become a part of this network please send a request mail to firstname.lastname@example.org To have Raj teach at your campus write to email@example.com or call 9500013414
Some Recent Campus Connects
- Faculty on Business Modelling for IIIrd year B.Tech Students as a part of their course on social innovation and entrepreneurship, IIT Madras
- Faculty on Entrepreneurship at Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai for school students as a part of their program with PS Senior Secondary Schools Chennai.
- Visiting Faculty for ‘Kick Start Your Venture’, at Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD), Pune
- Lecture on Service and Customer Relationship Management, M.O.P Vaishnav College, Chennai
- Visiting Faculty for the United Nations – Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) program for teaching Entrepreneurship to delegates from African Countries held at VIT university
- Visiting Faculty on “Entrepreneurship” at SMOT Business School, Chennai
- Visiting Faculty on “Entrepreneurship” at Park Global School of Business Excellence, Chennai
- Visiting Faculty on “Strategic Innovation Management” at Mumbai Business School, Mumbai
- Resource Person for National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN) working with VIT University, IIT Madras, PSG Tech (Coimbatore) and Dr MGR University
- As a Certified Faculty Mentor works closely with various colleges for faculty development initiatives in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Strategy