As we begin this new year – as we set ourselves new goals – as we move to seek fresh horizons – some questions that we may want to answer not from a cynical perspective but as an earnest attempt in discovering ourselves:
- Do we all live life only when we find our purpose?
- Do we all have a purpose in life?
- Do we all need a purpose in life?
- Do we all attempt to find our purpose in life?
- Do we all have the courage to stand for our purpose in life?
- Do we all have the boldness to live our purpose in life?
- Do we intend to live a purposeful life?
These questions are tough but important because ONLY purpose-filled lives are chronicled, referred and remembered!
Here’s wishing you a great year – where you discover and delight in the purpose of your lives…
Happy New Year!