Title: Trailblazing in Entrepreneurship – Creating new paths for understanding the field
Authors: Dean A Shepherd and Holger Patzelt
This is not a review of the book. I am sharing this book for a number of reasons:
- I got it from one of the co-authors (Prof. Dean Shepherd) who and whose work I admire a lot
- It is a great resource on where entrepreneurship scholars can look at for the future of entrepreneurship research
- It is a great resource on literature in entrepreneurship research from two highly respected scholars
- The authors have been generous to make it freely available so that a lot many scholars who cannot access expensive resources can gain access to good material
- It is an ‘open access’ book and freely available. Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8gg18ojh-w_SzZWcHc2Y0JZQWM
- More than everything else I feel it is only fair that young scholars must read the right literature in entrepreneurship and identify promising areas of research for themselves
I have already started reading it and I have shared it with a few colleagues who have good words for the book. Hence I am sharing it with the blog’s readers so that all of you will have the opportunity to trailblaze through the wilds of entrepreneurship research.
Good Luck and Happy Reading!