To have Raj conduct workshops or teach students / entrepreneurs / faculty at your campus write to email@example.com
Raj teaches courses on Strategy and Entrepreneurship at many campuses across India.
Raj is a certified NEN-Goldman Sachs faculty mentor in “Entrepreneurship”. He regularly conducts faculty development programs and mentor development programs on entrepreneurship. Raj is a sought after CxO Level workshop leader on Strategy and Innovation.
“ichiban Faculty Group” – Raj runs an India’s first and only community for research & teaching professionals in the areas of Strategy & Entrepreneurship. The group intends to serve as a platform for sharing emerging trends in tools, techniques, pedagogy, concepts, cases, articles, research notes amongst others. If you would like to become a part of this network please send a request mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the institutes where Raj teaches include:
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras
- Great Lakes Institute of Management (GLIM), Chennai
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDI), Ahmadabad
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD), Pune
- MOP Vaishnav College for Women, Chennai
- ITM Business School, Chennai
- SMOT Business School, Chennai
- Faculty on the United Nations – Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) program for teaching Entrepreneurship to entrepreneurs from West African Countries held at VIT University
- Faculty on Entrepreneurship at Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai for school students as a part of their program with PS Senior Secondary Schools Chennai
- Faculty for the elective course on entrepreneurship offered by Center for Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship to B.Tech students of IIT Madras